Dino Encounters Policies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
We have implemented the following:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
Last Edited on 2017-04-16
Rocky will come to your party or event for up to a 45 minute visit. Children will get to interact with Rocky, learn about the T-Rex and dinosaurs and have a chance to get their photo taken with Rocky. Events require setup and take down time and access to the venue before and after the event . Rocky is 9 ft. tall and 14 ft. long so there needs to be ample space for him to turn around. In the event adequate and safe vehicle access, parking and dinosaur access to the location is not available Dino Encounters reserves the right to cancel and leave the event. Rocky requires good lighting in order to operate safely. Fires and heat sources such as fire pits, tikki torches, propane heaters, etc are not permitted near Rocky. Rocky will not perform next to hazards such as pools, cliffs, or traffic.
We charge $1.00/mile for travel to and from the location (round trip).
Deposits are non-refundable. In the event of rain, events have an opportunity to reschedule one time. Dino Encounters reserves the right to cancel a reservation if payment in full is not received within 24 hours of the event. In addition, Dino Encounters reserves the right to cancel and or leave an event if there is hostility, foul language, abuse of alcohol or drugs or Dino Encounters determines there is risk of injury to its staff or damage to its property. If damages occur to Dino Encounters property while at an event by the host of the party or any of its guests, the host of the party will be held financially responsible.
In the event adequate and safe vehicle access, parking and dinosaur access to the location is not available Dino Encounters reserves the right to cancel and leave the event.
Late Start Policy
In the event of a late start to a Dino Encounters event outside control of Dino Encounters, we reserve the right to end the event at the scheduled time. This allows us to start following events on schedule.
The safety of your guests and the Dino Encounters staff is paramount. The dinosaurs and staff will not be able to perform near a flame source (tikki tourch, BBQ, fire pit, heat post) or near a pool. Also, many of our dinosaurs reduce visibility and manueverability of the staff. Unsafe or hostile behaviour by the party guest including but not limited to pushing, hitting, punching, pulling and throwing objects will result in the staff putting the dinosaurs away and stopping the event.
Dino Encounters requires adequate parking within 100 feet of the event location. Adequate parking has the following criteria:
- Access to and from the parking area must not require backing up. The Dino Encounters staff will not back the trailer to park in an area.
- Access to and from the parking area must have sufficient turning space. We require at least a 60 foot wide space to turn the truck and trailer around 180 degrees.
- Access to and from the parking area must be pull through.
- The Dino Encounters staff will not parallel park.
- The small and medium size trailer requires a parking spot 55 feet long. The large trailer requires a parking spot 65 feet long.
- The Dino Encounters staff will attempt to access parking for 15 minutes. After that, we reserve the right to cancel the event or require additional compensation.
- The Dino Encounters staff has final say in determining if the parking area is adequte. If it is not and no suitable alternative is available, the Dino Encounters staff reserves the right to cancel the event with no refund.
Dino Encounter's stationary rides are exciting, full size moving, animitronic dinosaurs. Having a ride is a great addition to your party. There are several requirements for Dino Encounters to be able to safely and successfully operate the ride at your location.
- There needs to be a hard surface path from the trailer parking to the ride operation location with no steps or steep slopes that could cause the dinosaur ride to tip over.
- The ride must be operated on a hard, flat, level surface.
- There must be 110 power from a standard electrical outlet available within 50 feet of the ride location
- If indoors, the ceiling must be at least 10 feet high to provides space for the ride (4 - 6 feet) and the rider.
- A Dino Encounters staff member must be present at all times when guests are on the ride. This is a requirement of our insurance.
- There is a size limit. Riders must be 5 feet or shorter.